Event Over - check back for future shows.
Sign up for the Air Show Insider emails on the home page to get discount offers.
Why buy a ticket to the July 20th 2016 Wetaskiwin Evening Air Show?
• Three solid hours of thrills, chills and jaw dropping excitement in the air!
• Unbelievable views to watch the action on the sky.
• Be able to hear the sounds that go with the action - performance music and the announcers explanations.
• The chance to meet and talk to pilots and air crew of the civilian and military aircraft.
• See the displays of airplanes, cars and the kids area.
• Access to the award-winning Reynolds-Alberta Museum and Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame.
• Sky Shoppe Village - a wide variety of scrumptious food and novelties, featuring great local businesses.
• Chance to buy a thrilling ride in an antique Biplane.
Online Ticket Price* - ends July 19 11pm
Adult (14-64) $20
Senior (65+) $15
Youth (6-13) $10
Child (5 and under) n/a
* plus SC and GST
At the Gate Ticket Price
Adult (14-64) $25
Senior (65+) $20
Youth (6-13) $15
Child (5 and under) Free
Parking - we are supporting the Wetaskiwin Food Bank. Parking onsite is limited. Park N' Ride will be available and cost is a donation of food items or cash for the Wetaskiwin Food Bank. More details on parking locations can be found here.
Online Tickets - You have to bring the printed ticket or have it on your smart phone to be scanned. If you do not, you will need to purchase a new ticket at the gate.
How to have the best experience at the Air Show - Sign up for the Air Show Insider Email on the home page to receive great information. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Weather - We love Mother Nature, however, she's been known to have a tantrum or two. You should know that all performers have high, low and flat shows that can accommodate different kinds of weather.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer ticket refunds. Rest assured, though, that the Wetaskiwin Air Show is a rain or shine event. Rain or Shine, it doesn't matter. IF . . . again IF . . . the weather prevents air show flying, we have a plan. We are very fortunate to hold our Air Show on the grounds of the award-winning Reynolds-Alberta Museum. We are going to move things inside the museum for anyone with a ticket. So instead of the performers pulling Gs and twisting through the air, they'll be in the museum hanging out with you . . . meet & greet some of the greatest pilots in the world, get pictures, autographs, and hear unbelievable aviation stories. So make sure you purchase your ticket in advance!!!