2016 Wetaskiwin Evening Air Show
July 20th at the Reynolds-Alberta Museum
• Reynolds-Alberta Museum & Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame opens
(Air Show Ticket must be purchased to enter)
• Warehouse Tours begin (additional cost)
• Antique Bi-plane Rides begin (additional cost)
12:00 noon - 1:00 pm
• Rally at Wetaskiwin Mall (3725-56 St)
(Meet and greet the performers, autograph opportunities, race car displays,
food trucks and a SkyHawks jump at 12:30 pm)
3:00 pm (Ground Activities Begin)
• Park & Ride Service begins at Wetaskiwin Mall (3725-56 St)
• Vendor Village (food/ merchandise vendors, kids area) opens
• Static Aircraft & Car Display opens
• VIP Tent opens
• Wetaskiwin air space closes to fly-in visitors
• Antique Bi-plane Rides end
• Opening Ceremonies
• Aerial Show (approximate showtime)
• Ground activities shut down
• Park & Ride Service continues until visitors are off-site.
• Autographs will be available from Air Show Performers throughout the day. Watch the message board at the Autograph Tent for times.
• Come early to avoid the rush and enjoy the activities and Reynolds-Alberta Museum.
• Visit the Vendor Village after the show to avoid the rush and enjoy some last minute shopping and food.